Sunday, September 22, 2013

Good Distractions

So much has happened since I last posted that I can't wait to share. It has been such an adventure moving into and renovating our first home!

We FINALLY got internet (and cable, but that's a rant for another day) and the first thing my sister sad to me was, "what's your first post going to be about?"
 
I love that she reads, and I think genuinely likes reading my blog, and she's fully aware that we have completed many projects I could share but the reality is I've been too distracted to post.
 
Distracted by endless projects needing finished, distracted by the hole in my bedroom floor that small children would love to throw everything they own down, distracted by keeping up on the day-to-day through this process, by infinite blog posts I'm catching up on, by beautiful projects others are creating, but mostly...distracted by life.
 
Distracted by these two sweet little faces, who seem to particularly love their mama as of late.




 
Things are finally seeming to settle down as we have found a routine in the midst of the chaos of renovating with small children and we have been taking time to just live in this new place were calling home.





 
I'd consider that a good distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment