Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Winston's First Birthday


I'm delayed in posting this, but I still wanted to share with you some pictures from our fun-filled day celebrating my nephew Winston's first birthday. He was such a cute cowboy and his grandma made the most amazing stick horses for the kids to take home as favors. The heat held off and it was the perfect weather to spend the afternoon on 'the farm' (aka my dad's backyard.) I ate too many hot dogs and peanuts and washed it down with bottled rootbeer -so good! I couldn't resist making the girls cowgirl outfits and Amelia ended up with a dress (rather than the skirt I made for the occasion) because she insisted she needed a dress. Marinn got a shirt to go with her jean shorts. All the kids looked so cute it their boots! (Courtesy of Grandma Chris who didn't get to come up for the occasion.) Happy birthday Winston!






















No comments:

Post a Comment