Friday, July 6, 2012

Why Didn't You Tell Me?

My hair is falling out. Lots of it. It's on the floor, in the brush, the tub, everywhere. I'm not completely convinced there isn't a huge bald spot people aren't telling me about to spare my feelings. And it was getting so long...

Turns out it's just one things on a long list of top-secret postpartum issues women experience. I kind of get it- say too much and no one will ever reproduce, but really? What about being well informed? Shouldn't someone who loves cares about likes you share such things so you can weigh the pros and cons?

I'm quite convinced that the things I have experienced during and after my pregnancies would be a great deterrent for teenage pregnancies. Who needs Teen Mom, let me share some stories!

Hair loss would seem like nothing compared to some things I could share, but it's still sad none the less. Rumor has it my hair will be back to normal by time Marinn is one. Let the count down commence:

No comments:

Post a Comment