Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pictures: Six Month and Two and a Half Year

After taking a few deep breaths and deleting a ton of terrible pictures from the disaster of a photo shoot, I found a few that may make it into a frame. When we bought my new camera I assured Andy it meant not spending absurd amounts of money taking the girls to get their pictures done. In my head I could picture my little angels sitting patiently, posed perfectly, as I figured out how to work the camera and the angles to get the good shots. The reality is that I can only take decent pictures outside because I'm clueless on lighting and my kids would rather play and eat grass than sit still to take pictures.

Still, when I look at these sweet little faces, I gush with pride. My little grass eating girls are growing and changing right before my eyes!














No comments:

Post a Comment