Friday, October 3, 2014

Party Planning for Birthdays 2014

Party planning for birthday party 2014 is under way! I Love party planning with a capital 'L.' It's kind of my thing. List making, creating, cooking, entertaining, I swoon! This year we are trying something different and having a joint party for the girls and we are doing it before either of their birthdays. In previous years we have celebrated with individual parties close to their birthdays, which has always been fun but also a lot of work.  With their birthdays falling in/close to the holiday season it seemed less stressful this way and easier for our guests to attend. We will see how it goes this year, maybe it will the first of many celebrated this way! An added perk to celebrating early is the weather (fingers crossed) will allow for an outdoor party which will mean we won't have our house bursting at the seams or have to spend too much money renting a space. 

Fall is my favorite season so I'm excited to embrace it for the party theme. Cool weather, warm clothes, hearty foods, does it get better than that?  Now if you will excuse me I'm going to plead with my children to take a nap so I can immerse myself in all things fall and fill up a new notebook with list after glorious list!  











No comments:

Post a Comment