Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Birthday Brunch

My poor, neglected second born...

As if it weren't bad enough we lost most of her baby pictures when our computer bit the dust, I also have not made the time to share her birth story or her birthday parties. It may be due in part to the fact she came so close to Christmas and her birthday parties are squished between Christmas festivities, it may be due to the fact that life with two children is, well, busier! Regardless of the reason I am committing to play a little catch up. My sweet, sassy, silly Marinn Lee is too important to me to let her feel left out!

Today I'm going to share her first birthday party. I wish I would have taken more pictures because we had a lovely time at brunch celebrating with friends and family. We ate yummy quiche, homemade biscuits with various spreads, and flipped our own pancakes at the pancake bar. (I have the best pancake recipe in my arsenal) The room was decorated with the Sunday funnies, festive oranges and blues, and bright colored flowers. We wore necklaces we made out of fruit loops and Marinn was dressed in the dress I made her. I think she rather enjoyed her chocolate and sprinkle covered birthday pancakes, which has stayed a tradition for birthday breakfasts. 





























Oh those sweet little baby cheeks! I love that girl!







No comments:

Post a Comment