Thursday, December 18, 2014

First Snow of the Season!

We had the first snow of the season which elated the little people in my life. To them snow is such a magical occurrence and I love hearing their excitement in their squeals of joy as each flake falls or the announcement "it's my lucky day, it's snowing!" This year my excitement has grown because both of them are enjoying playing in it! (In previous years I had one crying to go in and the other crying because they had to go in and it was miserable, cold and wet.) In honor of the first snow we ventured out to make the long awaited first snowman. For Marinn this was the first year she actually participated and she was giddy as she rolled the ball across the yard and watched it grow. We threw snowballs, built a snowman (and a snow chicken) and giggled and laughed as we rolled in the snow. It was wet, it was cold and it was glorious. I love spending days like these with my girls!











No comments:

Post a Comment