Saturday, December 20, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday, Marinn Lee!

Where did my baby go?? Somehow, is a series of seemingly never ending days, three years whizzed by. Where once there was a tiny baby resting on my chest there is now a silly, sweet and sometimes sassy toddler running by on the way to her next adventure. It is so bittersweet as each milestone approaches. Part of me aches for the babies they once were and another part is beaming with pride as I watch them grow into wonderful people. Will birthdays always be this hard for me??

When I sit with my husband at the end of the day I get lost in the memories and we recount times past, but in the moment with Marinn on her birthday there was much celebration for what the next year will hold for her. (Gum chewing and driving are on her list!) We had our traditional birthday pancakes, there was an impromptu photo session courtesy of the front facing camera on my phone and we ended the night with her requested purple cake. I couldn't be any prouder of the confident and fun-loving girl I get to watch grow! Happy birthday, Marinn Lee! We love you so very much!






We celebrated with friends and family with a joint party with her sister earlier this year. You can see pictures from her birthday party HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment