Sunday, April 27, 2014

Home Sweet Home

When we started the house hunt a little over a year ago I had grand ideas of what our first house would look like and all the memories we would make. I swoon over grand old farm houses and other classic house styles. I love little details that show how much love was poured into making a house. I had pintrest boards filled with all the ways I would decorate these homes.

And then we bought an 80's split level. 

It may not be the dream home I had envisioned as the process began, but our house truly feels like a home. I can see our kids growing and making memories here and it really suits the lifestyle we want. We have started the process of renovating and decorating to make the space feel more like our own and it has been fun to see the transformation. 

That being said, I'm glad I can look past appearance and see potential in things. Here are the pictures of our house at the walk through:











No comments:

Post a Comment