Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Changing With the Season

So many things have been in the works now that winter has passed and spring is finally here!

We have been busy working away on our chicken coop.

We have been planning our garden.



And starting our lovely heirloom seeds


And while everything else was changing it seemed fitting to do a little changing here on my blog. When I started my blog I wasn't sure what to call it and I wasn't sure what it would consist of or how long it would last. I just knew I wanted a way to share the happenings in my world and be a part of the community of bloggers whom I followed. My main goal was to take a moment to write things down, good bad and other, as a way to hold onto memories. Thus the name came to be.

Now it is two years later and we have purchased a home and are starting our adventure into establishing our homestead. In honor of this great adventure the blog name is changing to Lynch Homestead. Not much will change as far as content goes. My children always make for entertaining stories, I still find myself most relaxed when creating and sharing new things, and when I feel as though I have mastered a recipe I always feel inclined to share. The only thing different will probably be the addition of news from the garden/orchard and our chickens. (We broke up with a realtor because of differing opinions on importance of finding a place where we could have chickens!) I hope you enjoy following us on this adventure!

Welcome to Lynch Homestead!

No comments:

Post a Comment