Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday, Amelia Ann!

It's hard to believe that my baby is 5 today! Time is just going to fast, I'm not ready for 5. I'm so proud of this little person who brings so much joy to our lives. She has always had a strong sense of independence and is a very social being. The older she gets the more her personality shines through. I stand in awe as I watch her walk into a room of strangers, a smile beaming across her face, and walk right up to someone and strike up a conversation.  She will try anything at least once, she knows no fear. She has a grand imagination and demands attention for her performances, be it story telling, singing or dancing. She is an emotional girl who has a contagious laugh that can turn to tears a drop of a hat, then right back to laughter. She has a patience about her as she takes her sister by the hand and shows her the ropes. She is never as silly as when she is dancing around the house, making up words to songs with her daddy. She is such a hard worker whether it be doing chores, practicing writing or dancing. I am so proud that I get to be her mom and watch her grow and discover the world. Happy birthday, Amelia. May all your wishes come true!



Because I think my kid is super cute, I love photo/video documentation of the happenings in our world and I found a free app courtesy of a blog I follow I made a couple of videos to mark the occasion. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment