Thursday, September 20, 2012

Four Years of Wedded Bliss

Today was Andy and I's fourth wedding anniversary. It seems like the longer we are together the sappier we get about such things because all I could think about today was my handsome husband and how great he is and how great the past four years have been (no such thing as hard times or disappointments today!)

I decided to dig out our wedding book and read through it while I attempted to make a version of our wedding cake to surprise Andy with (total fail, for the record.) As I read our vows I was reminded of why we didn't go the route of traditional vows and it made me giddy with excitement all over again that Andy chose me to embark on this crazy journey with him.

It's funny to think back at where we were in our lives then, never knowing this is where we would be today. It makes me excited to see where the next four years will take us.

Happy anniversary, Andy! I love you so very much.



I, Stephanie, take you, Andy to be my husband, my constant friend and partner, and my love.

I will work to create a bond of honesty, respect, and trust; one that withstands the tides of time and change, and grows along with us.

I vow to honor and respect you for all that you are and will become, taking pride in who we are, both separately and together.

I promise to challenge you, and to accept challenges from you.

Our home will be a sanctuary and a respite for us and for those whom we cherish.

Above all, I will give you my love freely and unconditionally.

I pledge this to you from the bottom of my heart, for all the days of our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment